React JS learning Guide for 2021 | Perfect Guide For Begineers
What is React js
React js learning path
We have divided the roadmap or learning path into three sub-path. In the first part, we discuss the topics from where we will start our journey with React.js. Then we will see the Advance topics and last, we will discuss some ecosystems of React js.
To master the fundamentals, we should learn the following topics –
- How to create a React app or How to initialize a React Project.
- What is a Component?
- Types of components such as – Functional Component and Class-based component.
- Props and State
- Conditional rendering
- List and key
- Lifecycle Methods
- Building some simple Forms
After complete the above fundamentals topics, we should start learning these topics-
- Context API
- Higher Ordered Component
- Rendering Props
- Error boundaries
- Making HTTP Request
- Some Hooks such as – useEffect, UseState, useRef, useMemo,
- Custom Hooks
After complete the above Advance topics, we should start learning these topics-
- State management – Redux or Mobx
- Styling – Styled component / Material UI /Tailwind CSS or Reactstrap
- Routing – React Router
- Form – Form
- Testing – JEST or React testing Library
After completing the above topics properly you can start learning these technologies-
- React Native
Keep Coding, Keep Learning.